meant leaving your own?
Genre:†Paranormal Romantic Suspense
Publisher: Liquid Silver Books
Publication Date: November 2, 2015
Kate will have to look hard at her man to determine what is real, what is illusion, and how, if ever, she can get back home.
– Ben Alderson, voted leading vlogger by Teen Vogue and The Guardian
– Peachy Keen Reviews
The Mer Top Ten List
- “Rise Up” (song) by Thomas Jack & Jasmine Thompson. Addictive and hypnotic – give it a listen!
- “Splash” (movie) is still as funny and adorable as ever.
- “Mermaid” (book) by Carolyn Turgeon is a lovely reinterpretation of mermaid mythology, all adulted up.
- “Robinson Crusoe” (book) by Daniel Dafoe is a revered classic for a reason. There are no merfolk but lots of ocean and it’s yummy and you should read it.
- “Gift from the Sea” (poetry anthology) by Ann Morrow Lindbergh is dreamy and thoughtful and just right.
- “Calypso” (song) by Suzanne Vega combines ocean nymphs, a Greek hero, and folk rock music in the cleverest of ways. What’s not to love?
- “The Little Mermaid” (animated movie) will have you singing ‘undah da see’ for the rest of your natural born life.
- “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” (movie) has the BEST, most convincing mermaids the movie world has ever given us.
- “The Mermaid” (poem) by Alfred Lord Tennyson is a warm bath of beauty you can take anytime you want.
- “Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything” (song/video) by Veggietales is HILARIOUS. Charming for grown-ups and little ones alike.
Other Books by the Author
Series: The Mer Chronicles Book 2
Breakwater continues the story of Updrift focusing on other characters. The narrative follows the lives and loves of a group of sirens in the fictional town of Griffins Bay, North Carolina.
“If you are a fan of Mermaids and Mythical creatures, UPDRIFT and BREAKWATER need to be a must read for you. I promise you will enjoy them, and grow attached to the characters, just like I have.”
– Tracy Thomas, blogger/owner of The Pages In Between